- Kit features the small, ultralight GigaPower stove with Piezo ignition, Snow Peak titanium spork and a Trek 700 titanium pot with lid and fold-out handle.
- All parts fit inside the pot for tidy, compact storage; the stove (out of its case) fits above a Snow Peak 110g fuel canister (sold separately).
- Plus, the handle of the spork fits through the lid drain hole; the ladle portion rests above the lid and helps hold in place a second canister of fuel.
- Small, convenient lid hole lets you safely drain hot water after boiling noodles for your evening meal.
- Opposite the hole sits a clasp designed to help secure that second canister of fuel in conjunction with the spork.
- Lightweight spork is a combination of spoon and fork which equals awesome.
- Titanium pot and spork are incredibly lightweight; rugged titanium also conducts heat well for cooking.
- Tiny, featherweight stove is barely noticeable in your pack; built-in Piezo igniter sends out an electric spark that starts the flame once the gas is turned on.
- No pumping or priming, collapsible stove screws onto isobutane cartridges (sold separately).
- Performs well in cold temperatures and can be reduced to a true simmer for actual cooking, not just boiling water for freeze-dried foods.
- Fold-out wires provide support for most sizes of cooking pots; stable stove base allows cooking on varied surfaces.
- Stove comes in a plastic case for easy packing; size specifications are based on storage case.
Material Stove: Stainless Steel, Pot: Titanium, Spork: Titanium
Dimensions Pot: D 4.2" H 4.4"
Stove: D 4.2", H 2.6"
Spork: L 6.5", W 1.6"
Capacity Pot: 24 fluid oz
Size Stowed D 4.2" H 6.5"
Made In JAPAN
Weight 9.15 oz