For the Adventurous
- The North Face Banchee 65 Pack: Setting a new standard for lightweight backpacking packs, this 65-liter pack has enough backbone to haul big loads and enough versatility to handle any multi-day adventure. Engineered with The North Face OPTIFIT™ harness system to dial in the fit against your body, and a dynamic aluminum frame for optimal control when fully loaded up to 50 pounds.
- Overnight Package: Everything you need for an overnight camping trip, packed all in one! The package includes a sleeping bag, sleeping pad, duffel bag, headlamp, water bottle, bowl, cup and spork!
- Vasque Mantra 2.0 GTX Shoe: To maximize stability underfoot, the Mantra 2.0 utilizes a molded polyurethane midsole which is very unique in a low shoe. The leather upper provides additional rigidity and support, not to mention protection from the sometimes evil inconsistencies of the trail. GORE-TEX® is the ultimate system for durable waterproofing and breathable comfort.
For the Laid Back Times
- Smith Showdown Polar Sunglasses: The stamped stainless steel frame construction is feather light and deceptively durable. Not-to-mention, extremely comfortable. The reverse-cut lens groove allows the lens to seamlessly nest within the classic aviator frame silhouette.
- Patagonia Fezzman Short Sleeve Shirt: A short-sleeved shirt capable of handling the sweaty, crumply sleep-in-the-backseat rigors of the road. Made of 70% organic cotton and 30% polyester plain weave, the gig-friendly Fezzman is lightweight, breathable, wrinkle-resistant and comes in a host of fetching plaids and stripes for added groupie appeal. With left-chest pocket and shirttail hem.
- Olukai Kia'i II Sandals: Great for daily activities - lightweight, breathable, quick drying and durable materials built for in and around water.
- Kuhl Ramblr Short: The KÜHL Ramblr™ short is built for people who go anywhere and everywhere… “so when it’s time for leavin’ I hope you’ll understand-- I was born a ramblin man.” Ramble on! Überkühl™ fabric. KühlAir™ Vent system.
For the Active
- Scott '14 Sportster 40: The SCOTT Sportster 40 emphasizes comfort and convenience for touring and transportation. Equipped with a lockout fork and Syncros components, the Sportster is set up perfectly for your excursions.
- Altra The Olympus: Step into the only trail shoe with a foot-shaped toe box and max-cushioned Zero Drop platform! Named after one of the tallest peaks in the Wasatch Mountains, the Olympus is designed to help you conquer the toughest terrain. Power across the river, through the woods and anywhere you want to go with these shoes!
- Suunto Ambit 2 HR Black: Suunto Ambit2 is the GPS for explorers and athletes. All you need for outdoor sports - navigation, speed, heart rate, altitude, weather conditions and features for running, biking and swimming. Thousands of Suunto Apps available to add new functionalities to your watch. Packed in a glass fiber reinforced casing with a battery life of 16/50 hours, Ambit2 is ready for any adventure.
- Jackson Kayak Cuda 14'4" Fishing Kayak: Designed to fish big water - lakes, rivers and oceans - FAST. With unique features such as its rod tip protector, molded-in fly rod stagers, vertical tackle stagers and center hatch for easy internal rod storage, it’s no wonder it’s an angler’s dream.
For the Traveler
- ExOfficio Minimo Plaid Long Sleeve Shirt: The Minimo is ExOfficio's lightest weight shirt and can pack into its own security chest zip pocket. It is rated UPF 50+ for sun protection and features a back ventilation system to keep you cool and comfortable. The ultralight fabric wicks moisture, dries fast and feels great whether you're traveling or trekking.
- Eagle Creek Morphus 22: The innovative construction allows you to zip off the front gear bag from the polycarbonate back shell and use the morphing technology to create a second full-size bag. That's right - that's two carry-on sized travel bags!
- Olukai Moloa Slip-On: The Moloa features premium-grade leather and is a true master of versatility. With an elastic gore for customized fit, this shoe can help get you places!
Happy Father's Day from HTO & Congratulations to this year's graduates!