- DryPitchsystem allows user to set up a super-light shelter using the tent fly, poles, and footprint.
- DryPitch fly-first pitching lets you set up the tent in the rain and stay dry
- Hub geometry creates great headroom and a super-stable structure
- PitchLight Footprint included
- Industry leading DAC Pressfit poles.
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors. Rain room tested with 1200" of rain in 24 hours.
- Large dry entry vestibule with a strong aluminum brow pole provides ample head room
- Tension Shelf provides strength, support for vestibule pole, and 3-D storage
- Full-size mesh door with dual slider zipper for easy entry and ventilation
- Superlight 1/4" buckles and webbing reduce tent weight
- Reflective guy-out loops, starter points and zipper pulls for easy set-up at night
- Tent Floor: 70D Nylon Taffeta 3000mm PU
- Poles: Paleria DAC Pressfit
- Canopy: 68D Polyester Ripstop DWR
- Fly: 75D Polyester Taffeta 1500mm PU