- The ANGE L carabiner is light (34 g): it is ideal for reducing weight when climbing. It is also useful in alpine conditions for those looking to maintain comfort and maximum strength while limiting their weight to a strict minimum.
- Petzl's MonoFil Keylock ensures smoother opening and closing of the carabiner and a much longer lifetime compared to traditional wire gate carabiners. The wire gate is protected from lateral rubbing (against rock, etc).
- The unique H-profile allows an optimal size and strength-to-weight ratio The indent on the bottom of the ANGE S and ANGE L carabiners helps keep the STRING in place so that the sling is properly positioned on the carabiner.
- The surfaces that come in contact with the rope and with the anchor are wider, favoring passage of the rope and reducing carabiner wear
- The nose of the carabiner has a hole that allows ice, snow or dirt to be cleared out
- The deflector works with the shape of the carabiner to allow proper positioning of the carabiner on its major axis
Capacity: 21 mm
Certification(s) : CE EN 12275 type B, UIAA
Made in: FR
Guarantee: 3 years
Weight: 34 g
Major axis strength: 22 kN
Open gate strength: 10 kN
Minor axis strength: 7 kN
Gate opening: 26 mm