Become A Preferred Customer
Do you want to be an exclusive HTO, Ltd Preferred Customer? Join today to instantly earn rebates faster and to get FREE gear! Plus, your lifetime participation grants you access to special HTO, Ltd Preferred Customer-Only-Promotions! And did we mention that there's no annual fee?
Enrollment is simple
How the program works
Present your Preferred Customer Card every time you shop at any one of our five HTO, Ltd. locations. Your card earns you rebate points on purchases you make with us, whether it’s made with cash or credit card – even on sale priced merchandise! Even on your one-time enrollment fee! Even on HTO, Ltd repair services!
The best rebate program around: Earn more rebates and get free gear quicker! We definitely have the best rebate program around. For every dollar that you spend (no limitations, every merchandise dollar spent earns rebate points), you will earn 1 rebate point.
As soon as you accumulate 100 rebate points, you are instantly awarded $5 in rebate certificates good on your next store visit purchase! For 500 rebate points, you earn $25 in rebate certificates. The more you spend, the more you earn! For 1000 rebate points, you will earn $50 in rebate certificates. Each time your rebate point balance reaches 100 points, you’ll automatically, on-the-spot, receive a $5 Rebate Certificate, valid on your next in-store visit! No Wait Rebates™, Get Free Gear!
Special promotions just for you: Get informed on HTO, Ltd Preferred Customer promotions and events right in your mailbox. Never miss out on another special event again!
Rules and Restrictions
- One (1) rebate point will be awarded for every dollar spent on all purchases made with cash or credit card on merchandise or services at HTO. Rebate points are not awarded on sales tax. Rebate points will be deducted for any merchandise return.
- All rebate points shall be held in the participant’s account until 100 rebate points are accumulated. A $5 rebate certificate will be instantly issued for every 100 rebate points accumulated. Once a rebate certificate is issued, the participant’s account balance shall be reduced by the amount of points redeemed.
- Rebate points and rebate certificates have no cash value. Rebate certificates are valid towards the purchase of merchandise or services at HTO and can not be exchanged for cash. Rebate certificates are not valid for the payment of municipal, state, local, or other taxes. Rebate certificates are not valid towards the purchase of a Gear Card.
- Rebate certificates are valid for a period of (6) six months from the day following the award date to the expiration date. Certificates are redeemable within the valid dates printed on the rebate certificate. You must submit a rebate certificate at time of purchase to receive rebate.
- Benefits and/or rewards of the program are only eligible to registered HTO, Ltd. Preferred Customer. Non-members can not redeem rebates or rewards at any time.
- Lost or stolen rebate certificates will not be replaced or reissued.
- Participant agrees that in order to enhance the Preferred Customer Rebate Program, HTO Ltd. may act to alter the practices and procedures of the program. Further, participant agrees to abide by all rules, practices, and procedures of the program. Preferred Customer cards remain the property of HTO Ltd.
- HTO employees and their spouses are not eligible for this program.